Friday, October 10, 2014

Snoe Hair Heroes Super Fresh Dry Shampoo Review

I have searched far and wide for the perfect dry shampoo... and I think I finally found it with Snoe's Hair Heroes Super Fresh Dry Shampoo!



1 Hair Heroes Super Fresh Sage Tea Tree & Peppermint Dry Shampoo
Snoe Hair Heroes Super Fresh Dry Shampoo
2.12 oz. / Net 60 grams
(P 599)

What it claims:

Description

Snoe
Hair Heroes Super Fresh
No-Rinse Dry Shampoo
Sage, Tea Tree & Peppermint

 
Creates super fresh sexy clean hair! No time to wash? Wanna give your hair a wash break? Or wash where ever you are!
 
Hair Heroes Super Fresh No-Rinse Dry Shampoo is a lifesaving quick fix that absorbs excess oils and volumizes your locks, making the hair look and smell fresh in between washes.

Directions

Tilt bottle and lightly shake near the roots to release the product. Massage a little on to your scalp and through your hair, then shake hair or brush out. It blends in completely, even on dark hair, to give texture and a soft, matte finish. Hair will smell fresh too! 

Ingredients List

Tapioca starch, Aluminum starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/ Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer (and) Silica, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fragrance, Menthol Crystals, MenthaPiperita (Peppermint) oil, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) oil

Featured Ingredient

Peppermint

Peppermint balances pH level of scalp to put a stop to oily hair. Treats dry scalp and dandruff. Relieves itching. stimulates hair follicles and hair growth. Leaves hair feeling fresh all day.


Verdict: 

I've tried aerosol and mousse formulas of dry shampoo and I ended up not liking the latter. I picked up Snoe's Hair Heroes Super Fresh Dry Shampoo when my mum asked my dad and I to accompany her to get a haircut. While my dad and I were strolling around the mall I visited Snoe's stall to get a couple of their products and this was one of them. At first I was skeptical to try this because of the powder formula which I thought would be hard to apply on my roots. How wrong was I. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever gotten my hands on! The applicator doesn't dispense the product well so I just remove the cap and pour the product directly on my hand then I use my fingers to rub the powder on my palms and I eagerly rub it all over my scalp. The result? Fresh scented hair! The excess oil from my scalp is easily absorbed by the dry shampoo, plus it comes with a refreshing melon mint scent too! I definitely recommend this to girls on the go who want to refresh their locks throughout the day.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment