Friday, May 25, 2012

Bangkok Photodiary

Hey lovelies! I went on vacation to Bangkok a few days ago and I just wanted to show you guys what I did with my family. Did very little shopping but a lot of walking. One escapade led to another and at the end of the day our feet were aching so badly we didn't want to move. I had a lot of fun absorbing the new culture and trying out new things. I ate good food, saw beautiful sights and experienced a whole new culture.














1. waiting in the airport
2. arrived in Bangkok
3. my trusty hat and tote bag - my best friends the whole trip
4. the roads of Bangkok filled with colorful taxis
5. visiting the Snake Farm
6. lunch
7. Lumpini Park
8. watched the Calypso Cabaret show
9. visited Madame Tussaud's wax museum
10. Central Pier by the Chaopraya River
11. visited a lot of temples
12. in the airport, on the way home

-- Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment