Monday, May 14, 2012

On Trend: Stacked Bracelets

So lately I have been noticing a trend that is going on recently and it's stacking or piling on bracelets. Honestly, I fell in love with the trend instantly! I have been stacking bracelets for awhile now but now that it's trending I find more reason to do it and I also find a lot of inspiration going on. I am a girl who just loves accessories and I truly believe that it can make or break an outfit. I am the type of girl who just can't leave the house without at least simple accessories. I find that accessorizing a simple outfit can make it more unique and chic. Something as simple as stacking bracelets can add more character to an outfit. So, it's not too late to hop on the bandwagon and try it out for yourself. Here are some photos I have been pulling out inspiration from:









*photos taken from pinterest

-- Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment