Thursday, April 19, 2012

Manila > Beijing > LA!

Well, hello there, lovelies!

I'm blogging from the States! Hehe. I miss the Philippines already, but, well, I'm having a (so far) okay time here. The adventure starts tomorrow, technically, so we're just chilling here.

Anyway, since we flew over here, I thought of giving you the lowdown for my flight getup.

[blouse: GAP | jeans: Levi's]

 

[boots: Nicole]

[necklace: gift from Kat!]
Check out the knarly details of my blouse! Hahaha.

So, there you go! These photos were taken at the Beijing Airport--we stayed in there for around two hours before boarding a connecting flight to LA... And I slept through everything.

Also, this is a very simple outfit because I was going for a more comfort feel than anything else. Another thing; I was also wearing a light grey leather jacket for the weather, but I wasn't able to take a photo for that. Sorryyyy.

AND. I have curly hair now! Okay. Haha!

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. Or something. Yeah.

Greetings from LA, everyone!

--Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment