Thursday, April 5, 2012

Braiding Time!

Hey guys! It's summer and it's really hot here in our country! If you have noticed, braided hairdos are trending. After we watched Hunger Games, I was pretty amazed at how they braided Katniss' hair. And since my sister and I were so bored these first few days of summer, I played with my sister's hair and tried a few braided hairdos. 
  French Side Braid
Maria usually fix Aly's long hair like this when we're at school.

 Waterfall Braid
Honestly, I don't know how to do this, my sister did this on my hair. 

 Katnis Brad 1 (a.k.a. KB1)
I saw this hairstyle of Katniss, the difference is that the excess hair wasn't tied in a bun. And it's pretty easy to do!


Katniss Brad 2 (a.k.a KB2)
I think I saw this as one of Katniss' braid too... I'm not really sure, I just call it Katniss braid. Sorry, the picture's resolution is not good, I don't have a camera with me at the time so I used my phone.

So that's it for now! Btw, I've included a link as to how to do the KB1 and Waterfall braid, for those who want to try. The Side french braid is pretty easy if you know how to do the french braid, you just start at the side! 

You should check this site for more info -> http://truebluemeandyou.com/category/bath-body/

-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment