Friday, April 6, 2012

Babysitting and Running Around In Booties

Ah.It's summer again.How is everybody?Finally found time to post another December outfit of mine.
Better late than never,right?

                                                     [dress: Landmark l booties: So Fab]
                                                                        [bag: Nine West]
                                                   

[bracelet: Celine]

                                                                  [watch: Elle Studio]

If you're wondering why the title is kinda weird that's because I was with a bunch of weirdos...joke.Kidding aside I got to babysit my cousin and my dentist's kids which was a lot of fun.I basically ran around the restaurant in my much loved booties. Last December we also celebrated my grandfather's 85th birthday (now,isn't that amazayn?).


-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment