Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mum's Birthday Celebration at Mesa Restaurant

Last March 5 my family and I went to Mesa Restaurant to celebrate my mother's birthday. Before we dined on delicious food, mum insisted on taking a couple of pictures.

























As you can see we were all happy to spend some quality time with each other especially the birthday celebrant. 

On to the mouth watering dishes they served us...


 Tawilis with Mango and Bagoong, Baked Tahong with Cheese, Green Mango Shake, Fresh Dalandan Juice and Grape Shake

 Baby Squids in Olive Oil

 Bam-I

Chicken BBQ with Honey & Patis

Sinigang na Baboy sa Bayabas at Pina


Everything was so scrumptious! Their appettizers, various viands and fruit drinks were bursting with flavor! I can say that we will definitely come back for more!

For dessert, we surprised mum with a chocolate flavored cake from Red Ribbon




Of course, this post won't end without an OOTD shot so here's what I wore during that night.


 [top: Green Hills | skirt: Landmark | shoes: SM Department Store]






Hope you liked my outfit!

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment