Friday, February 21, 2014

Snoe Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder Split-end Mender Treatment Oil Review

I know, I know, I'm totally obsessed with Snoe. In my defense though they sell really good products in the market and they're local. Who can say no to that? Well, hello again! I'm back with another review from Snoe's Hair Heroes Line. This time I'm going to talk about the Invisible Wonder Split-end Mender Treatment Oil. Whew! That was a mouthful!


                Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder Split-end Mender Treatment Oil
                                                                    1.69 fl. oz /50ml
                                                                           (P 499)

What it claims:

Description

Snoe
Hair Heroes
Invisible Wonder
Split End Mender Treatment Oil
Macadamia Nut & Avocado Oil
Fight for your right for gorgeous hair!
Snoe Hair Heroes Invisible Wonder is a super strength split end mender treatment oil that will moisturize and restore the strength of hair without weighing it down. It gently restores the integrity of hair fibers to make dry and damaged hair look and feel wonderful. This treatment oil smoothens ruffled cuticles and unwinds tangles to prevent breakage.
Directions
Warm a few drops in the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends. Comb through, style and have a gorgeous day!
For best results, use in conjunction with any of your favorite Snoe Hair Heroes conditioners.

Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Store at room temperature.
Ingredients List
Macadamia Nut Oil- helps prevent hair breakage by penetrating the scalp and hair follicles to improve hair strength and elasticity. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin compounds, it helps eliminate frizz by coating the hair shaft with nourishment.
Avocado Oil- contains high levels of vitamin A, D, and E that will benefit chemically processed& mistreatedhair. It is proven to work at the cellular level to protect and strengthen hair.
Cyclopentaxilosane (and) Dimethiconol, MenthaViridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate
Verdict:

I bought this because I needed a split-end sealer whenever I trim my hair at home. I am quite dismayed that this did not do anything for my split-ends. The Invisible Wonder Split-end Remedy Treatment Oil has a lovely scent though, reminiscent of macadamia nuts and pandan. Although it was not able to mend the ends of my hair it made my locks easier to comb, soft and shiny.

You might be interested to know that I got this for only P399 but when I checked out Snoe's website the price was a hundred pesos higher. This makes a good hair serum specially if you are keen on the scent.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment