Friday, February 21, 2014

Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Argan 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner Review

Since I have been neglecting the blog for a looong time I decided to do another review on Snoe products. Today I am going to talk about their famous Hair Heroes Line. I have been reading a lot about this fast growing local beauty brand in Candy and Cosmopolitan Magazines. Naturally, I was intrigued and wanted to find out more about the products that they offer. I especially wanted to get my hands on one of their Hair Heroes after reading about it in Cosmopolitan. At first I was aiming to get the Amplify variant of their Cleansing Conditioners since that one is specially designed for thinning hair. And no, my hair is not falling out. It's just that I was born with naturally fine hair, which I got from my mother. I was hoping that this could thicken up my locks somehow. When I went to their kiosk in Landmark Trinoma I found myself debating on whether I should buy a bottle of Hair Heroes Cleansing Conditioner in Amplify, Super Fresh, Intense Argan or Extreme. So you see my dilemma here... I asked my Mum for advice and she said that I should try the Intense Argan variant. The sales lady told us that it is their best seller and she also informed us that this is the product Snoe is most famous for. On to the review...


                                 Hair Heroes Intense Argan 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner
8.45 fl. oz./ 250ml
(P 599)

What it claims:

Description

Snoe
Hair Heroes Intense
“To save you from a bad hair day”
With Morrocan Argan Oil
5-in-1
Cleansing Conditioner
Rinse-OutConditioner
Deep-Moisture Hair Mask
Leave-On Detangler
Shaving Cream
Your hair is your crowning glory.
Lavish your hair with Snoe revolutionary 5-in-1 Hair Heroes with Morrocan ArganOil. This INTENSE CLEANSING CONDITIONER replaces shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, leave-on, detangler and even shaving cream! Created for all hair types, it will add moisture without weighing hair down. It cleanses hair without stripping or robbing it of its natural nutrients and oils. It has excellent conditioning and revitalizing ingredients to keep your hair looking beautiful!
Directions
How to use as a cleansing conditioner:
Rinse your hair thoroughly with water and massage Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Cleansing Conditioner liberally into your hair. Start from the crown working toward the ends, adding small amounts of water to help distribute the product evenly. Using a wide-toothed comb, comb through your hair for up to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
You may also use Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Cleansing Conditioner as anafter-shampoo Conditioner, as a Deep-MoistureHair Mask (leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing out), as a Leave–On Detangler (apply before styling), or a Shaving Cream.

Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes--should contact occur, flush thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if rashes or irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, get medical help or contact a poison control center .
Ingredients List
Argan Oil – Protects hair from split ends, providing wonderful shine to dull hair. Helps prevent damage due to styling,by improving elasticity. It will also help reduce hair loss due to breakage.
Wheat Protein – Moisturizes every strand.
Milk Protein – Helps protect dry and damaged hair.
Moringa Extract – Provides protection against environmental stress. It helps strengthen hair fibers.
Indian Senna – Helps improve the hair surface, rendering softer and more vibrant hair. It aids in maintaining colored hair.
Cucumber Extract – Helps maintain a healthy scalp.
Deionized Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Extract, Cocoamide MEA, ArganiaSpinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Water, Glycerin,MoringaPterygosperma Seed Extract, Water, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Menthol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance
Verdict:

This smells strongly of coconut. I have to admit that at first the scent was a bit overwhelming but gradually I became more accustomed to it. This hair product is a Cleansing Conditioner, Rinse-OutConditioner, Deep-Moisture Hair Mask, Leave-On, Detangler and Shaving Cream all in one bottle! I tried it first as a detangler and a leave-on and sad to say it did not live up to my expectations. Instead of removing the tangles from my hair it actually made my locks a bit uncombable. Next, I tried it as a cleansing conditioner and that by far is it's best purpose. It doesn't create lather but once I washed it out, my mane felt like silk! This is my current go-to shampoo/conditioner whenever I take second baths within the day, usually after Zumba. Plus the fact that it cleanses hair without stripping off the nutrients is a great bonus as well. Lastly I also tried this product as a shaving cream for my underarms and I can say that I was pretty happy with the results. I didn't have any cuts or knicks on my armpits and I was able to shave at ease. I have yet to try Snoe's Hair Heroes Intense Argan as a deep-moisture mask but I will update you guys as soon as I do!

So excited to try out the other variants of Snoe's Hair Heroes Cleansing Conditioners! I have my eyes set on the Amplify one next...

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment