Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pop of Color

Hello everyone! Do you ever want to wear just one color but you're afraid of looking too dull or too plain? Well, I think I have the perfect solution to your dilemma.


 [vest: True Love top: Green Hills  | skirt: Green Hills  | shoes: Tomato]
















As you can see, my outfit is very dark. My tank top is gray while my skirt, shoes and bag are all black. Even my accessories are not brightly colored making them blend with my overall look quite nicely. I wanted to add a pop of color without taking away the essence of the look I was going for which is grunge with a feminine touch. I decided to add a denim vest with floral details to make my outfit look more girly without overpowering the edgy vibe. You can also swipe a bright pink lippie like the one I'm wearing in this picture and this is called the MAC Candy Yum Yum (matte finish) lipstick which I got as a gift from my aunt and my uncle. It livens up my face and compliments the pink floral details of my vest.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment