Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sweater Weather

Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know it's been a while since I last posted some outfits of mine, so I decided to let you guys and gals catch up on what I'm wearing nowadays... I was supposed to post my oldest to my most recent outfit pickings but unfortunately the net kept crashing whenever I tried to upload them so I hope you don't mind if these posts are at a RANDOM order.


[top: Landmark, Trinoma  | pants: Uniqlo  | shoes: Tomato]




Even though it's already January the weather is still pretty chilly especially during the night time. Maria calls this 'Sweater Weather'. I have to agree with her though. It's that time of the year wherein for once, anybody can layer on their clothing for both comfort and style. Kat just loves to do so. I spotted this cool and quriky pull over in Landmark and I instantly fell in love with it. This comes in three colors: white, gray and black. My mum got me the forest green jeggings during our first visit to the newly opened Uniqlo branch in Gateway. I think that these pants are made for comfort. They are easy to wear and style at the same time. Plus, they come in a variety of colors. I ordered the shoes online at Tomato because I had a coupon which I was dying to use. You can still but these gorgeous pair of shoes though at their stores. Tomato has a lot of branches so it won't be difficult for you to get your hands on these lovely oxfords.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment