Monday, November 7, 2016

My 21st Birthday Celebration

Last October 18, I celebrated my 21st birthday with my mom at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery




Before I show you guys what we ate, I'm first going to share the outfit I wore during my birthday.

[romper: The Pad shoes: Tomato]


For makeup, I went with a light & fresh look.



Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is known for their different array of cupcakes, but what most people don't know is that they also serve delicious food. My mom ordered the VCB Special Tapa while I got Mr. & Mrs. Wings which comes with chicken wings, fries, and garlic rice. We also shared dalandan juice and for dessert we had Smores flavored icecream.

VCB Special Tapa

Mr. & Mrs. Wings

Dalandan Juice

Smores Icecream

Overall, my mother and I had a wonderful time. The food was flavorful and the ambiance made the perfect setting for our simple lunch date.

After eating out, I went to the gym and waited for my best friend to finish working out, then we headed home to have another celebration, this time with my family.



Midnight Dream Cake

My mom bought spaghetti from Amber's and barbecue, while my dad got me a cake from Cara Mia.

I felt really blessed to be able to share my special day with my loved ones and I am so grateful to have these people in my life.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment