Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Wish List

Hey lovelies! Soooo my birthday is coming up next month! I am so excited for it. I thought of making a wishlist not so people can send me these things (although you can, just kidding!) but so that maybe those people whose birthdays are coming up would have some ideas as to what they would like. I only want a couple of things this year and I am pretty much a happy girl (not that I am not happy or anything). What I want for my birthday is...

Black mary jane wedges
Tan brogues
 A really pretty hat like this!
A variety of bowties
 Black suspenders
The perfect black dress

So that's my wishlist for my birthday! How about you? Leave a comment and tell us what you're wishing for for your birthday! Have a great day!
-- Kat
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the photos. Source: www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment