Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Heart Feathers


 Hello pretty ladies!I know it's been awhile since I last posted&I finally found time to take pictures (with the help of my family of course).Hope you like this outfit!

P.S. - BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR!MWAH TO ALL OF YOU!

                                              [blazer: Tomato | top: Green Hills | skirt: Fab | shoes: Celine] 

                                                  [bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy Damier , Tita Vicky's]



                                                                       [earrings: Girl Shoppe]

                                                              [necklace: Robinson's Galleria]

                                                            [watch: Elle Studio | bangle: gift]

                                                              [connector rings: Girl Shoppe]

                                    

A few family members (namely Ninong Boyet , Tita Vicky (who lent me her bag!) & Julia) from abroad came to visit during the holidays&we decided to go shopping at a nearby mall.The lizard my dear friends is my temporary tattoo (which reminds me of a certain Jay McGuiness).

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment