Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Threads for the New Year

First of all, I'd like to start this post with a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you guys! 2011 was great; here's to a (hopefully) wonderful 2012!
Now, onto the outfit proper. Haha!

[dress: Jonathan Martin Studio | shoes: Cathy Jean | belt: thrift]



I have a perpetual derp face, don't I (reference: 2nd photo)?

I wore this to mass for the New Year. Yeah, best clothes for Mass -- Sunday' best, no less! This is a relatively new dress my grandmother got for me from the States. Now, I gotta tell you that my grandmother doesn't give us a whole lot of stuff (she shows her love through different ways), so it was a beautiful surprise.

The photos are steadily grainier, aren't they? Hahaha!

Anyway, that's it. Cheers to a blessed new year!

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment