Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cobalt Blue

Hey lovelies! It's been awhile since there was an actual outfit post, so sorry about that! We have all just been waaaay to stressed out in school. Graduating high school seniors, hello! We are just drowning in school works so we don't have the time in our hands right now. I did have a chance though to take outfit shots. This was what I wore on a Sunday day out with the family. Had lunch out and watched a movie. Wanted to wear something comfy but still stylish at the same time so this is what I came up with. 

 [Sheer top: Zara]


 [necklace: Apostrophe]
 [Shoes: Payless]

I love the shoes I bought in Payless. It's cobalt blue suede wedges! Also, I love it all the more because it was on sale! I scored these babies for 500 pesos! I love it! I was suppose to buy another pair but ended up buying somewhere else. Anyway, I hope you all had a good day! Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of the whole outfit! Thanks! :)

-- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment