Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cupcakes and Empty Units ( part two! )

Hey lovelies!
So Maria previously posted our attempted photo shoot. It was our first time as group so bear with us! Anyway she promised you guys that I would post some more pictures of their outfit shots and so far here are the stuff I got.

 
[purple dress, Gap denim vest]


[Nine West sandals]


[blue lace camisole, tribal print maxi skirt]


[Nava feather necklace, silver sandals]

Do forgive me, that's all that are ready as of the moment. Sorry they're quiet small. Just click on them so you can have a better view. I know now what to do next time. Bear with me since this is one of the first few posts I did. Anyway, I had a blast taking these shots [no they aren't the only photos I have taken, they're the only ones ready though]. Pardon the amateur like photography skills. Will try to do better! Enjoy!

--Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment